The 11th annual New Savoy Conference
Psychological Therapies in the NHS
A New Deal for Depression
This latest instalment of the annual New Savoy conferences will be held from Wednesday 21st until Thursday 22nd at the Millennium Conference centre in London. It will feature the following themes:
- The new NICE guideline for Depression
- IAPT referral, waiting times and recovery figures & antidepressant figures: why hasn’t GP behaviour changed?
- Supply and demand targets: whose strategy wins?
- An alternative to compulsion: back to the social origins of depression
- The use of compulsory treatment under the Mental Health Act: Mental Health Act Review
For further information, please follow this link to the official conference page.
ISPS UK members will receive a 20% discount of the normal conference prices. If you are interested in attending and receiving this discount, please email our administrator Ali.