We are looking for a freelance administrator/organiser to support our work.
The role includes:
- Maintaining our membership database, responding to telephone/email enquires and managing renewals
- Attending and minuting meetings of the committee and AGM
- Managing and recording financial transactions and maintaining accounts
- Helping maintain our website and social media presence
- Supporting planning and delivery of conferences and other events
- Undertaking other administrative tasks as agreed with the Chair of ISPS UK and the commitee members
It would suit someone with excellent organisational, book keeping and communication skills, who has an interest in and understanding of mental health.
To find out more, or to apply, please click here. The closing date is the 12th March.