Who Can Join ISPS?
ISPS welcomes anyone interested in psychological approaches to psychosis – nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, arts therapists, occupational therapists, psychotherapists, academics, students, managers, service users and carers. We believe that there is a useful place for many approaches and many perspectives.
What Are The Benefits of Membership?
Membership of ISPS offers a range of benefits, which we’ve listed below.
In order to make ISPS UK accessible to people on a very low income (unwaged, minimum waged and students) we are offering an ISPS UK Network Only membership option. This entitles the member to all the benefits of being a member of ISPS UK. ISPS UK network Only members are not members of the International ISPS and, as such, are not entitled to vote in international matters or receive a year’s subscription to the journal Psychosis.
ISPS UK member benefits
- You will receive Perspectives (the ISPS UK e-newsletter) three times a year
- You will receive monthly e-bulletins from the ISPS UK Chair
- You will be kept informed of conferences and get reduced rates at ISPS conferences
- You can join the ISPS UK e-mail discussion group – for information, discussion and debate
- You can join or help to develop meetings of local groups and interest sections
- You will be a member of ISPS UK and entitled to vote in ISPS UK matters
Additional benefits for full ISPS (international network) members
- You will receive the journal Psychosis four times a year
- You will receive the International ISPS Newsletter
- You can buy books in the ISPS series at reduced rates
- You will be a member of ISPS International and entitled to vote in ISPS International matters
- You will be supporting an international effort to promote psychological and social approaches to psychosis
How Do I Join / Renew My Membership?
Joining ISPS UK / renewing your membership is easy. You simply need to:
- Fill out our online membership form (you can pay online, by cheque or bank transfer)
- Make sure you indicate whether you are a) renewing your existing membership or b) becoming a new member
- If you are a new member, please tell us the name of an ISPS UK member that encouraged you to join (so they can get a discount on next year’s subscription fees)
- Pay your annual subscription fee online, through PayPal, sending us a cheque to the ISPS UK office, or by bank transfer (please email the ISPS UK office at email@example.com for details).
Annual Membership Fees (2019)
|Full ISPS||£65||Includes ISPS International Membership and Journal ‘Psychosis’|
|Special Offer ISPS||£35||A special offer for NHS below band 7 & equivalent income level OR new members who identify as BAME. Includes ISPS International Membership and Journal|
|Reduced ISPS||£35||For unwaged, minimum waged & students. Includes ISPS International membership and annual subscription to the journal|
|Reduced – ISPS UK Network only||£15||For unwaged, minimum waged & students. Please note this does not include ISPS International membership or access to the journal.|
If you have any queries about membership, please email Ali (our administrator) at firstname.lastname@example.org