Who Can Join ISPS?
ISPS welcomes anyone interested in psychological approaches to psychosis – nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, arts therapists, occupational therapists, psychotherapists, academics, students, managers, service users and carers. We believe that there is a useful place for many approaches and many perspectives.
What Are The Benefits of Membership?
Membership of ISPS offers a range of benefits, which we’ve listed below.
In order to make ISPS UK accessible to people on a very low income (unwaged, minimum waged and students) we are offering an ISPS UK Network Only membership option. This entitles the member to all the benefits of being a member of ISPS UK. ISPS UK network Only members are not members of the International ISPS and, as such, are not entitled to vote in international matters or receive a year’s subscription to the journal Psychosis.
ISPS UK member benefits
- You will receive Perspectives (the ISPS UK e-newsletter) three times a year
- You will receive monthly e-bulletins from the ISPS UK Chair
- You will be kept informed of conferences and get reduced rates at ISPS conferences
- You can join the ISPS UK e-mail discussion group – for information, discussion and debate
- You can join or help to develop meetings of local groups and interest sections
- You will be a member of ISPS UK and entitled to vote in ISPS UK matters
Additional benefits for full ISPS (international network) members
- You will receive the journal Psychosis four times a year
- You will receive the International ISPS Newsletter
- You can buy books in the ISPS series at reduced rates
- You will be a member of ISPS International and entitled to vote in ISPS International matters
- You will be supporting an international effort to promote psychological and social approaches to psychosis
How Do I Join / Renew My Membership?
Joining ISPS UK / renewing your membership is easy. You simply need to:
- Fill out our online membership form (you can pay online, by check or bank transfer)
- Make sure you indicate whether you are a) renewing your existing membership or b) becoming a new member
- If you are a new member, please tell us the name of an ISPS UK member that encouraged you to join (so they can get a discount on next year’s subscription fees)
- Pay your annual subscription fee (currently calendar year 2019) (online, through PayPal, by ringing the ISPS UK office to pay by card over the phone (01933 663235) or by sending us a cheque to the ISPS UK office)
Annual Membership Fees (2019)
|Full ISPS||£65||Includes ISPS International Membership and Journal ‘Psychosis’|
|Special Offer ISPS||£35||A special offer for NHS below band 7 & equivalent income level OR new members who identify as BAME. Includes ISPS International Membership and Journal|
|Reduced ISPS||£35||For unwaged, minimum waged & students. Includes ISPS International membership and annual subscription to the journal|
|Reduced – ISPS UK Network only||£15||For unwaged, minimum waged & students. Please note this does not include ISPS International membership or access to the journal.|
If you have any queries about membership, please email Ali (our administrator) at firstname.lastname@example.org